When it comes to holiday gift giving unfortunately mama, you’re always last on your list.
It’s time to change that.
With this ultimate self care gift guide for moms, you will be forced to put yourself first without a doubt.
Things on this list are a combination of my favorite things, things I want to try and some absolute must-haves.
So let’s get right into this self care gift guide for moms.
- Alright you already know how I feel about my rose quartz roller so it’s a must this had to be first. But what you didn’t know was I actually have 2 rollers. This second geranium roller by Nurse Jackie is one I throw in the freezer for a cold roll session.
- This oil has been having my skin GLOWING after each use and seriously I am loving it.
- As Mattie James says, always put on sunscreen. Yes, even if you’re black. Yes, even if it doesn’t appear to be a super sunny day. The sun is always out, so your sunscreen better be always on. This one’s my absolute fav.
- Any day is a good day for a sheet mask. Can you believe I hadn’t tried one until this year?! I tried this one and have been hooked SINCE. It leaves my face so moisturized right before rolling.
- When I do finally have free time, which is slim to none, a good book is always the perfect self care past time. The Big Leap has been on my reading list for a while and it just went on sale for about 50% off! Atomic Habits is a must read. This book helps you create a habit out of anything. Can you say how to create a self care habit? It’s also 50% off right now!
- You guys already know how I feel about using cleaning as self care. Swiffer is a must have if you don’t have one. I use the one for wood floors and it’s been a game changer for how clean my floors stay!
- Looking for some good ol’ mama fun? Head to the Mama Program and grab your ticket to the Mamasgiving reimagined! I’ll be there and it’ll deff be a good time!
- We all are looking for ways to stay fit at home. This super colorful set of at home weights are the perfect way to get that done. Paired with my favorite youtube fitness guru ya girl is trying to be a snack for 2021 okay?
- Think we all have a lot we can let go from 2020. Here’s a journal that helps you let all that sh*t go. How cute is this!
- Plants are my absolute new fav. Here’s my favorite plant right now and Lowe’s has them too!
- And last but not least, candles are my legit favorite things ever. Here are some of my favorites. This one from Anthropologie (also on Amazon) is literally the best thing I have ever smelt in my life.
If you’re a mama, this year we are not forgetting ourselves. We’re gifting everyone AND ourselves. Trust me, you deserve it mama.
If you enjoyed this self care gift guide, share it with a fellow mama!
Take care of you too mama,