I saw a picture the other day that Michael’s already has their fall stuff out… I mean give me a break I haven’t even done my summer self care list yet! Even though fall is my favorite holiday, I still am not fully ready for the transition yet. As you know, both Fall and Spring self care list was jammed packed with a favorite seasonal scent and the self cafe activities you can do around them. So this summer I’m sticking with the same vibes and bringing to you summer self care activities with the Mango infused scent!
Health benefits of mango are:
- high in axioxidants
- high in vitamin A (helps boost immune system)
- high in vitamin C (soooo good for your hair and nails!)
- down right delicious
- Body Wash. I am super picky about what goes on my skin. Not only to prevent break outs but to prevent from drying me out too. Raw Sugar Living is one of my favorite body washes to date. It is soft, smells good and they even donate some of their proceeds as well bars of soap! My favorite scent just so happens to fit right into the summer mix; Raw Coconut+Mango.
- DIY Mango Face Mask. Now, this one I haven’t tried yet but it is very high on my list of must haves for this summer. This DIY face mask and exfoliator looks fairly simple and even spruces it up a bit using avacado. Lots of that good ol vitamin C!
- Mango Nail Color. Okay, getting a bit off track with this one but every girl knows the vibrant neon colors are in this summer and a splash of orange is perfect for a beach nail combo. Here I’ll tell you the color orange symbolizes warmth, joy, balance and freedom. Sounds like the perfect recipe for a summer mood. This orange “Summer Lovin Having a Blast” color from target is made by my favorite at home nail color brand O.P.I.
- Mango Smoothie. Not only on your nails or on your skin, but mango is also great ingested! Here’s a list of 25 smoothie mixes with mangos to try at home! My favorite would have to be the strawberry mango. I love anything with a good strawberry mix.
- Mango Lip Scrub. Let’s be honest those lips get nice and dry in the summer almost just as much as the winter. And who wouldn’t like to give out a juicy mango kiss! Another favorite from Raw Sugar Living is the Raw Coconut+Mango lip scrub! Sure to leave your lips feeling soft and rejuvenated it is packed with mango seed oil and coconut seed oil.
- Sunscreen. Here’s a bonus one because well, it is the joy of summer. This organic mango scented sunscreen from Ulta!
Whatever your favorite self care activity for the summer is see if you can add a bit of Mango to spruce it up! As moms we tend to forget ourselves in the process of life but especially the summer. The kids are home from school, and you have devoted your entire summer months to their ultimate summer bucket list. But in the midst of all that craziness it’s important to remember to fill your cup up too. Because as it’s always said, you just cannot pour from an empty cup. So tell me, how are you adding Mango to your routine this summer?
Take care of you too mama,